Bordering the Thames in the shadow of "Big Ben" , the palace also called " Houses of Parliament " is the place where sit the ' House of Commons ' and ' Lords ' of the UK . The building originally served as a royal residence but no monarch no longer lived since the sixteenth century .

11 people recommend this place

you recommend this place
Stop recommending
palace of Westminster

  Old palace yard

    LONDON, United Kingdom