Eglise Saint Gilles
Built between 1485 and 1528 from a first building of the thirteenth century, this church suffered several injuries over time : the collapse of two pillars and vault their supported in 1729 , death of a duelist in the cemetery in 1764. In 1765, the bell tower was struck and the bell broke down.
Rebuilt in neo -Gothic style in the late nineteenth century, it was destroyed again in May 20, 1940 by the German army .
The building is now fully restored in contemporary style. A visit not to be missed .
Place added by
37 places 7 votes