Eglise Saint Bonaventure
Built in 1220, renovated from 1325-1331, it reached its current size at the end of the 15th c. Used to store grain between the Revolution and 1803. It has one of the most beautiful organs in Lyon and 4 tapestries by Aubusson on the life of the saint.
Throughout the year : open daily from 8.30 AM to 7 PM.
Place added by