Eglise de Chaucisse
The local parish church was hard to reach on foot from the hamlet of Chaucisse, especially during the winter. In 1818, thanks to a gift from one of the village’s “expatriates”, a chapel was built that later became the parish church (1828 to the 1960s).Read more
Free of charge
Throughout the year : open daily.
Place added by