Croix de village
Cross dated of 1537. It bear engraved in hollow the name of P. Alaman, the person who ordered the cross.
At the top of the shaft : St Jean Baptiste, patron saint of the prieural church. The cross is maded with sandstone and measure 520 cm hight, 239 cm wide and 128 cm deep. It was restored in 1998 by the Conte company.
Place added by