Commanderie Templière de Jalès
Templar commandery built in 1140, fortified in the 14th century with additions dating from the 18th century.This place was once a farm, a retreat for monks and soldiers and a place of recruitment. It is also one of the largest in the South of France.
From 01/07 to 01/08 : guided visit at 4 PM (out of season for groups & by appointment only) except on Mondays, Saturdays, Sundays.
Place added by