Cimetière de la Guillotière
The cemetery was built in 1859 (on the edge of the 8th arrondissement) to extend the old cemetery from 1822 based on a radio-concentric layout: it houses a host of historical and architectural treasures. It is the home to the “garden of remembrance”.
Throughout the year : open daily from 8 AM to 5 PM, except on 05/01, 07/14.
Place added by