Chapelle Expiatoire - "La Croix Glorieuse"
Built from 1898 to 1901 and blessed in 1906 by the architect Pascalon in the Neo-Byzantine style. Since 1906, the crypt has housed the bones of victims of the French Revolution from 1793 and 1794 of all ages and social statuses.
Free of charge
Throughout the year : open daily except on Wednesdays, Sundays.
Place added by